Hello lovers! Once again, again and again, I am apologizing for a month of blogging hiatus.
Well, let me share to you a quick getaway of mine with my closest cousins last holiday. See where spare days could bring me. Lol. That’s the good thing of holidays, it brings surprises, if not dramas.
Sagpulon Falls in San Isidro, Jasaan (My hometown, yes!), Misamis Oriental is one of spots tourists in this side of the region flock. It’s just sad that during my visit, the blue waters transformed into mocha brown. It is because it’s raining for days prior to our getaway. Hence, I just apologized to our swimming attires and orange vests.
But you know what’s surprising? I can say that the last holiday is somewhat a blast for Sagpulon. […]Though it’s not its original condition, a lot of tourists came. In fact, I heard there were more than a thousand of visitors came on the first day of the holidays. And I tell you, the time when we went there, there are a lot of people that we haven’t availed cottage nor table for our things. As you will see below, the flooding did not even prevent swimmers to climb on the falls’ vicinities.
Guys, I will just let my photos speak for more. I promise to pose blue green waters of Sagpulon soon. Yeah, I am one proud Hasaanon, so I am going back there soon.
For those who are eager to visit the place, there are a few pretty points I want you to know. I learn about this in Jasaan Municipal Tourism Office’ fan page Duaw sa Jasaan.
Here are some tips and public advisories you should know before visiting Sagpulon Falls:
• Last OCTOBER 27, 2016, Sagpulon Falls was officially turned-over to LGU Jasaan.
• At 1st, it was the Brgy. San Isidro Officials who managed the falls, with the permission of the Provincial Government.
HABAL – HABAL FARE
• ₱ 50.00/ head/ ride
( NATIONAL HIGHWAY – SAGPULON ENTRANCE)
• 7km from the highway
• ₱10.00 (1-10 yrs old)
• ₱20.00/ head
• NO TICKET, NO ENTRY.
• DO NOT RENDER MONEY IF THERE’S NO TICKET BEING ISSUED.
• 4 wheels – ₱30.00
• Motor – ₱5.00
• They only have 5 cottages, so better come early to avail one.
• ₱100.00 / table
• ₱ 30.00
• For Safety proposes, they are requiring everyone to use life vest while in the falls area.
• 1st come 1st serve basis, due to the limited supply.
• Temporarily Close Due To Slight Damage.
• Maximum capacity of the bridge is only 10 pax
• They have an alternative way, behind the bridge; you are going to cross the river with a temporary bamboo Foot Bridge.
• 100m walking distance
DURING RAINY DAYS
• Expect that the water of the lagoon will be turbid
• Rest assured that the water is safe and it’s not itchy
NO PETS ALLOWED
BACKWARD DIVES AND FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AND FALLS AREA.
More photos to be uploaded soon.