It was a long March of 2021! Nevertheless, it was a beautiful month and a Women’s Month at that. To celebrate March that honors every Juana in all purposes she serves in the society, I am here reviving a so-girl post series.
I believe make-up is an intelligent enhancement that helps women to be their confident selves. Though, I must say that having our face bare is not at all something wrong. We are all beautiful in our own natural appearance. Just to me, make-up is not a cover up but a tool of empowering women and pushing them to go beyond and pursue their passions.
Hence, I am sharing you today my beauty haul for the month of March. And I must admit, Ever Bilena’s 38th anniversary sale helped me come up with this post. (Hehe.)
1. EB Advance Glow Out Highlighter. I am not really into highlighter before but I was enticed to buy one because this helps our features be emphasized.
2. EB Matte Lipstick in Storm.
3. Careline Brighten Stick.
4. Kris Cosmetics Brow Liner and Brow Mascara.
5. EB Advance Eye Brow Kit. I have been looking for something like this and tadaaa! It just showed up.
6. EB Matte Nudes Lipsticks in Caramello. I am a “red lips” kind of person, until I found out nudes actually work on me! At first, it was really Sunnies Face’ On Repeat lipstick that first enticed me to use this color and I fell inlove with it. I had two, just in case. Hehe.
7. EB Advance Two Way Cake Foundation in Natural.
8. Maybelline New York Hyper Curl Waterproof. I know I am just a fan of this kind of mascara, and it is friendly enough to curl my lashes too.
9. Nichido True Color Collection Powder Blush in Cool Rum.
10. Mary Kay CC Cream. This is actually a new discovery! I used last the iWhite BB Cream, but to my surprise, my bestfriend’s loved product actually works best for me (Vianney offers Mary Kay products). Mary Kay complexion corrector cream has sunscreen SPF 15. It helps prevent sunburn, helps you achieve natural-looking glow and is shown to hydrate for 10 hours. My colleague even told me, “Hayag imong dagway” during the first time I used it. Hopefully it will continuously go well and compatible with my super sensitive face.