- Hey Sugar! shares insider waxing tips to Kagaya-anons as it opens its newest branch in Centrio Mall
Photo: Hey Sugar!
Get set for your smoothest skin ever as Hey Sugar’s expert aestheticians share important waxing tips as it opens its newest branch in Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro.
You’ve taken the time to make sure you only go to experts, made sure they only use the best, highest quality, all-organic natural ingredients, might as well take the time to learn about what it takes to care for your post-waxed skin.
Here are a few insider secrets straight from the aestheticians of the go-to destination for all-natural, sugar waxing—Hey Sugar!
- Skip the lotion on the day of your appointment. For best results, we’ll need clean, dry skin.
- Stop shaving at least two weeks before your appointment. Hair needs to be long enough to lie flat on your skin. Those who shave typically have hair grow back uneven, which makes removing hair using wax difficult.
- Give your skin some breathing time after you wax. Your skin will be exposed and sensitive.
- Avoid the sun after a wax. So don’t schedule your appointment on the day before you leave for the beach.
- In general, avoid exposure to extreme heat, including saunas, steam rooms and hot showers. Go for cold water post waxing.
- Don’t wear tight clothing after an appointment, particularly synthetic lycra you usually wear as workout clothes, which also means this is your best excuse to skip the gym.
- Begin exfoliating a couple days after waxing to make sure that you prevent ingrown hairs.
If you have any questions, just ask your Hey Sugar! aesthetician. They’ll be more than happy to answer any concerns that you may have.
You can trust that Hey Sugar will make your waxing experience healthier and more comfortable because they only use 100%naturally hypoallergenic sugar wax that minimizes side effects such as allergic reactions and chemical irritations caused by traditional wax. With this, you’ll get a gentler but no less effective way to keep your skin smooth and hair-free.
Drop by Hey Sugar! located at the 2nd level of Centrio Mall and expect a clean and inviting waxing haven and leave it all to the hands of expert aestheticians trained to deliver the best sugar waxing services.
Photo: Hey Sugar!
ABOUT HEY SUGAR!
Hey Sugar! Waxing Salon currently has over 31 locations nationwide, including in UP Town Center, Festival Supermall, SM Bicutan, SM Sta. Rosa, SM Bacolod, SM Calamba, Harbor Point, and our newest branch Hey Sugar Ayala Centrio Mall. To know more, follow them on facebook.com/HeySugarWaxingPh, Twitter.com/HeySugarPhils and Instagram.com/HeySugarPhils. For bookings, contact: 0943-706-2550.